Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||100% Fiberglass||Size:||1.2 X 1.8m|
|Packing:||PVC Soft Bag||Standard:||EN1869|
fire fighting equipments
Marine Fire Fighting Fiber Glass Fire Blanket EN1869 PVC Red Bag
Fire blanket is a simple and convenient fire-control instrument outfitted for enterprises, stores, vessels, autos and civil buildings, and especially useful in household kitchens, hotels, recreational facilities and gas stations to block the fire spreading and provide shield for the safe evacuation.
Having been specially treated, it is a type of fiberglass twill texture which is as soft and compact as satin with its thickness of 0.43mm, and is an most ideal and effective outer protective layer which can be used to wrap the objects with the rough surface and reused for several times when it is in good condition.
Size & Specification:
Size: 0.9m*0.9m,1m*1m, 1.2m*1.2m, 1.5m*1.5m, 1.2m*1.8m, 1.8m*1.8m, 1.2m*1.5m, 1.5m*1.8m ,3m*3m, etc.
fire blanket in rolls: 1m x 30m, 1m x 50m, etc
Thickness: 0.43mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm
1. Place the product on the wall at a easily noticed and reached location or inside a drawer.
2. When fire accident occurs, quickly take out the product with both hands pulling the 2 black tapes.
3. Open up the product and hold it in your hand as if you are holding a shield.
4. Use the product to cover up the fire lightly and at the same time, cut off electricity or gas.
5. While the product is covering up the fire, use other measures to distinguish the fire until it is completely off.
6. After the fire has been completely distinguished, take off the product when it has been cooled down and treat it as an inflammable trash.
7. In case the clothes of a person are on fire, please wrap the person with the product to distinguish the fire and call #120 immediately.
Contact Person: Mr. Wade.Qian