Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Brass & Rubber||Thickness:||3mm|
|Type:||Scupper Plug||Size:||45 ~200mm|
yacht navigation equipment
Marine Boat IMPA 232483 3mm Brass Scupper Plug 65 x 85mm
High quality brass castings, Expanding sleeves are made out of NBR oil resistant rubber
Components are precision machined to form a leak proof seal when expanded against a pipe
Wide Range covers all types and pipe schedules
1. Sealing the scupper holes for spilled oil or polluted liquids.
2. Easy to use, insert plug in the drain hole and tighten the handle until a slight resistance is felt, the rubber plug will be place.
3. Rubber parts are made of oil resistant rubber(CR).
4. Eight types are available according to the pipe size.
5. Specify the applicable drain pipe diameter when ordering, referring to the plug application list.
|Code||Model||Dimensions mm||Applicable Drain Pipe Size|
|232482||BSP-2||52||75||145||2'' SGP, Sch-40, 3'' SGP, Sch-40, 60,80|
|232483||BSP-3||65||85||160||2 1/2'' SGP, Sch-40, 3'' SGP, Sch-40, 60,80|
|232485||BSP-5||90||115||160||4'' SGP, Sch-40, 80, 5'' Sch-60|
|232486||BSP-6||110||135||160||5'' SGP, Sch-40, 80, 6'' Sch-60|
|232487||BSP-7||135||160||160||6'' SGP, Sch-40, 80|
8'' STPG-38, Sch-80, 160
How to use
Insert plug in the drain hole and tighten the handle until a slight resistance is felt, the rubber plug will be expanded and held firmly in place.
Eight types are available according to the pipe sizes. Pls check the below table for details