Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||SOLAS Inflatable Life Jacket||Application:||Marine Lifesaving/ Coastal Safety/Leisure Boat Safety|
|Buoyancy Level:||>150N||Size:||Adult- One Size|
|Inflation Method:||Water - Activation||Inflation Time:||<5 S|
|Standard:||SOLAS MSC 81（70）||Type:||Inflatable Life Jacket|
|Material:||Oxford Polyester TPU Coating Composite Cloth||Cylinder:||33g 1/2" UNF Thread|
inflatable life vests,
sailing life jackets,
CCS Inflatable Life Jackets
SOLAS CCS Approval 150N Adult Automatic Inflatable Life Jacket 210D Nylon TPU Coating
inflatable lifejackets incorporate one independent buoyancy chamber, automatic inflate within 5 seconds when falling into water or manually by pulling toggle by hand. It keeps head, neck and shoulder above water to assure the security of wearer. This life jacke also incorporates manual inflation device, the lifejacket can be inflated if you pull down the cord fixed on the operation head in necessary time.
The lifejacket is equipped with reflective tapes, oral inflation tube for inflation and deflation and whistle, which can remind the notice of rescuer through the sound.
It can be used for persons engaged in activities, whether in relation to their work or their leisure, in or near water from drowning.
|Outside fabric||210D Nylon oxford TPU composite material|
|Inflation System||Auto Inflator with manual cord, one 33g CO2 cylinder, and an oral inflation tube|
|Reflective tape||SOLAS reflective tape|
|Waist Belt||Black webbing belt with stainless steel D ring & adjust buckle|
|Accessories||Life jacket light, whistle|
|Printing||LOGO, Operation instruction & life jacket information|
Accessories of life jacket:
Whistle with standard of ISO12402-7, life jacket signal light (optional)
1. Ambient temperature for use: -30℃ ~ +65℃
2. Inflation time: ≤5s
3. Angle in water: Faceplane angle≥40°; trunk angle≥30°
4. Freeboard: ≥120mm
5. Buoyancy: ＞150N
6. Gas: CO2
7. Gas in cylinder: 33g
8. Self-weight: ≤1kg
1. easy wear, easy cleaning, ensure max freedom of wearer
2. water activation easy operation
3. Confirm to CCS, CE, EC, accept by almost all the countries.
Photos for reference:
Cleaning, storage and maintenance:
1) Rinse the life jacket in fresh water with a mild detergent only after use. Do
not machine wash, dry clean and use stain removers. Drip dry away from
direct heat and solar radiation.
2) Store in dry conditions between 0℃ to +35℃, and relative humidity of 85%
or less. The life jacket shall not be compressed.
3) The CO2 content of the gas cylinder and the life jacket shall be checked each
year by an approved local service company. Maintain it more frequently if in
4) The entire life jacket should be checked at least every 3 years.
5) Please note the CO2 cylinder and the automatic actuation medium inside the
transparent container (bobbin) are one-off and can not be used a second time.
After the life jacket being inflated, the bobbin for automatic actuation and
the gas cylinder must be replaced immediately.
Contact Person: Mr. Wade.Qian