Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Inflatable Life Jacket||Application:||Marine Lifesaving/ Coastal Safety/Leisure Boat Safety|
|Buoyancy Level:||>150N||Size:||Adult- One Size|
|Inflation Method:||Automatic/ Water - Activation||Inflation Time:||<5 S|
|Standard:||ISO 12402-3: 2006||Type:||Inflatable Life Jacket|
|Material:||Oxford Polyester TPU Coating Composite Cloth||Cylinder:||33g 1/2" UNF Thread|
inflatable life vests,
life jacket inflatable,
Automatic Gasification Inflatable Life Jackets
150N EN / ISO12402-3 Automatic Inflatable Life Jacket 210D Nylon TPU Single Air Chamber
1 automatic gasification type life jacket is acts according to EN/ ISO12402-3:2006 standard the request design production.
Meets the international standard MSC.81(70) requirement. Has not gasified when looks like a scarf on suddenly the neck,
in is in danger falls in the water in the situation, this life jacket in 5 second in automatic gasifications forms above 150N the
buoyancy life jacket.
Thus achieves the best security to rescue. It by imports the TPU nylon material production the air chamber, the automatic gas-flushing device, the CO2 air bottle and the mouth gas blow pipe composes.
The volume small weight is putting on comfortably lightly.
Is suitable in the aquatic ships operating personnel's lifesaving thing and individual protective articles.
It can be used for persons engaged in activities, whether in relation to their work or their leisure, in or near water from drowning.
|Outside fabric||210D Nylon oxford TPU composite material|
|Inflation System||Auto Inflator with manual cord, one 33g CO2 cylinder, and an oral inflation tube|
|Reflective tape||reflective tape|
|Waist Belt||Black webbing belt with stainless steel D ring & adjust buckle|
|Accessories||Life jacket light, whistle|
|Printing||LOGO, Operation instruction & life jacket information|
Accessories of life jacket:
Whistle with standard of ISO12402-7, life jacket signal light (optional)
Automatic/manual Inflatable Life jacket
3.Angle in Water : face plane angle≥40°, trunk angle≥30°
7.Buoyancy loss after 24h≤5%
8.CO2 Weight: 33g
9.Ambient temperature for use: -30° C~ +65° C 10.Validity: 3 years
11.It consists of one air chamber made of TPU nylon composite material, nylon outer shell fabric,inflatable device, CO2 cylinder and oral tube.
Photos for reference:
1) The life jacket is not a personal flotation device (PFD) until fully inflated.
2) DO NOT inflate orally and then inflate via the gas cylinder.
3) It is forbidden to knock the life jacket or to throw it from a high height.
Never expose the life jacket to the sun for a long time.
4) Do not use the life jacket as a cushion.
5) Practice and train yourself in the use of the device before use.
- 3 -
6) Full performance may not be achieved using waterproof clothing. In doubt,
refer to the leaflet.
7) It is unsafe to wear the life jacket with the waist belt untightened.
8) Warning: Gas cylinders are dangerous goods. They shall be kept away from
children and must not be misused.
9) Warning: Do not apply any diapers which provide buoyancy when using the
10) Special warning: The cylinder may be empty although one still can see the
“Green” status indicator inside of the automatic device. If in doubt, unscrew
the gas cylinder and assure yourself that the cylinder has not already been
used by control of the unbroken seal of the cylinder.
11) Do not use the life jacket if any red indication is visible.
Contact Person: Mr. Wade.Qian