Payment & Shipping Terms:
|CO2 Filled Weight:||5kgs||Temperature Range:||-30~60 C|
dry powder fire extinguisher,
portable fire extinguisher
Marine MED Approval 5kgs CO2 Fire Extinguisher
1. Products Introduction:
Carbon Dioxide (CO2) fire extinguishers are used for class B and C fires. CO2 extinguishers contain carbon dioxide,
a non-flammable gas, and are highly pressurized. The pressure is so great that it is not uncommon for bits of dry ice to shoot out the
nozzle. They don't work very well on class A fires because they may not be able to displace enough oxygen to put the fire out, causing it to re-ignite.
2. Maintenance and refillable
1) Once opened fire extinguishers shall be refilled,working pressure is 1.2MPa (20°c)
2) Two years after produced,and after,every other year 2.1Mpa hydrostatic pressure test should be done
3) Fire extinguishers' maintenance and re-filling must go to the professional qualifications repair units
4) Regular check of fire extinguishers pressure indicator lower than the green zone should be increase the pressure
5) Storage conditions: avoids the sunlight insolation,never in close to the heat source and moisture
3. How to use CO2 fire extinguisher
1. Pull the Pin at the top of the extinguisher. The pin releases a locking mechanism and will allow you to discharge the extinguisher.
2. Aim at the base of the fire, not the flames. This is important - in order to put out the fire, you must extinguish the fuel.
3. Squeeze the lever slowly. This will release the extinguishing agent in the extinguisher. If the handle is seleased, the discharge will stop.
4. Sweep from side to side. Using a sweeping motion, move the fire extinguisher back and forth until the fire is completely out. Operate the extinguisher from a safe distance, several feet away, and then move towards the fire once it starts to diminish.
5. Be sure to have read the instructions on your fire extinguisher.
|CO2 Filled Weight||5Kg|
|Max. Working Pressure||169.3bar|
Contact Person: Mr. Wade.Qian