Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Nylon Polyester||Cylinder Size:||33g CO2 Cylinder|
|Buoyancy:||150N||Inflation Method:||Automatic & Manual|
|Buoyancy Loss:||< 5% After 24 Hours||Application:||Boating, Fishing, Surfing|
inflatable life vests,
sailing life jackets,
Nylon Polyester Inflatable Life Belt
Personal Flotation Device Inflatable Waist Bag Inflatable Life Belt Pack
The inflatable life belt consists of one air chamber, which is made of nylon 210D oxford TPU composite material, an automatic inflation system including one CO2 cylinder, and an oral inflation tube. In emergency situation, when a person wearing the life jacket has fallen into water, the life jacket will be inflated by the automatic inflation system within 5 seconds. Additionally, it can be inflated by manually pulling the toggle, to ensure safety of the people at risk to drowning. When staying in water for a long time and finding the buoyancy not sufficient, please inflate the chamber additionally with the oral inflation tube.
1) The life jacket is not a personal flotation device (PFD) until fully inflated.
2) DO NOT inflate orally and then inflate via the gas cylinder.
3) It is forbidden to knock the life jacket or to throw it from a high height. Never expose the life jacket to the sun for a long time.
4) Do not use the life jacket as a cushion.
5) Practice and train yourself in the use of the device before use.
Contact Person: Mr. Wade.Qian